Old versionsSee all
iFunBox is a program designed for people who own iOS devices, like iPhones, iPads or iPod Touch gadgets. With its help, you can transfer media files between your Apple device and your computer, install iOS apps on the connected gadget, and easily manage your iOS program data.
You can use this tool to back up your iOS media files to your computer, check detailed info regarding the connected Apple gadget, and import data from your PC to your device. You can also install iOS apps directly from its interface.
However, this program comes with many flaws. For starters, the application doesn't provide you with options to back up contacts and messages to your PC. Furthermore, you cannot pre-listen to your iOS music files before transferring them to your computer. It also lacks an integrated search tool.
Another thing that bothered me was that it occasionally displays texts in a foreign language even though English was selected as the default one.
All in all, I think you can find a better solution for handling your iOS data from your computer. Even though this app comes without a price tag, it provides you with many disadvantages.
- Helps you install apps on your iOS device
- Allows you to transfer various types of files
- You can import files from your PC to the connected iOS device
- Occasionally the interface displays texts in a foreign language even though English was selected as the default one
- Unable to pre-listen to iOS music files
- Lacks options to back up contact details, messages, etc
- Lacks a search tool